Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
- Health Secretary announces IPFR Review Panel
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
- Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes data on pharmacies, prescriptions dispensed and pharmaceutical services offered.
- There were 716 community pharmacies in Wales on 31 March 2015, up 2 from 714 on 31 March 2014, although in general the total number changes little from year to year.
- There were 4 appliance contractors in Wales on 31 March 2015.
- Essential services: 73.2 million prescription items were dispensed by community pharmacies in 2014-15, up by 2.9% from 2013-14.
- Advanced services: 93.7% of pharmacies provided Medicine Use Review services and 54.1% a Discharge Medicines Review service in 2014-15.
- Enhanced services: The proportion of community pharmacies accredited to provide various enhanced services has risen steadily since 2005-06.
Tel: 029 2082 5039