Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
An ambitious plan for a transformative integrated transport system in South Wales will take another step forwards today, as the First Minister launches a publicity campaign for the new Metro system.
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Caernarfon Castle to host Weeping Window poppy sculpture
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- Packaging Producer Responsibility Scheme
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes data on pharmacies, prescriptions dispensed and pharmaceutical services offered.
- There were 716 community pharmacies in Wales on 31 March 2015, up 2 from 714 on 31 March 2014, although in general the total number changes little from year to year.
- There were 4 appliance contractors in Wales on 31 March 2015.
- Essential services: 73.2 million prescription items were dispensed by community pharmacies in 2014-15, up by 2.9% from 2013-14.
- Advanced services: 93.7% of pharmacies provided Medicine Use Review services and 54.1% a Discharge Medicines Review service in 2014-15.
- Enhanced services: The proportion of community pharmacies accredited to provide various enhanced services has risen steadily since 2005-06.
Tel: 029 2082 5039