Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes data on pharmacies, prescriptions dispensed and pharmaceutical services offered.
- There were 716 community pharmacies in Wales on 31 March 2015, up 2 from 714 on 31 March 2014, although in general the total number changes little from year to year.
- There were 4 appliance contractors in Wales on 31 March 2015.
- Essential services: 73.2 million prescription items were dispensed by community pharmacies in 2014-15, up by 2.9% from 2013-14.
- Advanced services: 93.7% of pharmacies provided Medicine Use Review services and 54.1% a Discharge Medicines Review service in 2014-15.
- Enhanced services: The proportion of community pharmacies accredited to provide various enhanced services has risen steadily since 2005-06.
Tel: 029 2082 5039