Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
Health Service employees in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan will be first in Wales to get an opportunity to ask Mr Gething questions.
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report in which activity is summarised in terms of contacts patients make with the service, the types of treatments provided and additional services offered.
- There were 173,665 contacts with the CDS in 2015-16.
- 71,842 patients (i.e. individuals) were seen by the CDS in 2015-16.
Tel: 029 2082 3598
Tel: 029 2089 8099