Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report in which activity is summarised in terms of contacts patients make with the service, the types of treatments provided and additional services offered.
- There were 186,069 contacts with the CDS in 2014-15, 17,207 (10 per cent) more than in the previous year.
- The number of patients seen by the CDS in 2014-15 was 89,154 patients (i.e. individuals), 20,407 (30 per cent) more than in 2013-14.
Tel: 029 2082 3598