Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
An annual report in which activity is summarised in terms of contacts patients make with the service, the types of treatments provided and additional services offered.
- There were 173,665 contacts with the CDS in 2015-16.
- 71,842 patients (i.e. individuals) were seen by the CDS in 2015-16.
Tel: 0300 025 5039
Tel: 0300 025 8099