Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
£17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
Welsh Government Finance Minister, Jane Hutt, will today announce a £10 million EU investment for a £17 million initiative to help people affected by redundancy back into work.
- 56% of food businesses in Wales get top food hygiene ratings
- Support for Wales YFC announced
- £17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
- There are currently no recently added consultations
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
26 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which sets out patterns in bus usage and concessionary fare take-up and usage.
The statistics have been taken from the 2005 and 2006 Living in Wales surveys, which is an annual Welsh household survey.
- Compared to Wales, a much higher proportion of respondents in Scotland aged 60 and over possess a concessionary bus pass.
- Of those respondents in Wales aged 60 and over who possess a concessionary bus pass, 42% have travelled by bus in the last seven days.
- 89% of respondents in Wales live within a 13 minute walk of their nearest bus stop, compared to 95% of respondents in Scotland.
- Overall, 78% of respondents in Wales are satisfied with their local bus service.
Tel: 029 2082 5208