Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which sets out patterns in bus usage and concessionary fare take-up and usage.
The statistics have been taken from the 2005 and 2006 Living in Wales surveys, which is an annual Welsh household survey.
- Compared to Wales, a much higher proportion of respondents in Scotland aged 60 and over possess a concessionary bus pass.
- Of those respondents in Wales aged 60 and over who possess a concessionary bus pass, 42% have travelled by bus in the last seven days.
- 89% of respondents in Wales live within a 13 minute walk of their nearest bus stop, compared to 95% of respondents in Scotland.
- Overall, 78% of respondents in Wales are satisfied with their local bus service.
Tel: 029 2082 5208