Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
An annual report which includes information by school sector and local authority.
- Total expenditure on SEN provision is budgeted to be £362 million, an increase of £5.4 million or 1.5% compared with the previous year.
- Delegated expenditure to special schools accounts for 26% of the total budgeted SEN expenditure. Notional allocations within nursery, primary, middle and secondary schools account for a further 47% of the total. The remaining 27% is made up of money held centrally by local authorities.
- Denbighshire delegates the largest proportion of their SEN budget to their schools at 91%, whilst Caerphilly delegates the smallest proportion at 54%.
- Total SEN expenditure per pupil for Wales is budgeted to be £800. This consists of £586 delegated expenditure per pupil and £214 non-delegated expenditure per pupil.
- Blaenau Gwent has the largest SEN budget per pupil at £1,004, whilst the Vale of Glamorgan has the smallest SEN budget per pupil at £597.
Tel: 029 2082 5673
Tel: 029 2089 8099