Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
The Health Secretary has approved £1.2m to develop a full business case for improvements to maternity and neonatal services at Glangwili.
- Llanrwst firm growing following Welsh Government investment
- Wales gets highest increase in overseas visitors
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which presents information by age group, client group, community based services and care home placements.
- During the year, local authorities assessed the needs of 82,100 (rounded to the nearest hundred) adults, a decrease of 1 per cent compared to 2014-15.
- At 31 March 2016 there were nearly 72,300 adults receiving services. 82 per cent were receiving community-based services and 18 per cent were in care homes.
- At 31 March 2016 there were over 12,940 adults in care homes, a decrease of 2.6 per cent compared to the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099