Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
A business woman who runs a UK wide avian pest control company from Mid Wales will be in Cardiff today - with her hawk.
- Exciting plans in store for Porth Teigr
- Best ambulance performance in a year – Vaughan Gething
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which presents information by age group, client group, community based services and care home placements.
- During the year, local authorities assessed the needs of 82,100 (rounded to the nearest hundred) adults, a decrease of 1 per cent compared to 2014-15.
- At 31 March 2016 there were nearly 72,300 adults receiving services. 82 per cent were receiving community-based services and 18 per cent were in care homes.
- At 31 March 2016 there were over 12,940 adults in care homes, a decrease of 2.6 per cent compared to the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099