Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
An annual report which presents information by age group, client group, community based services and care home placements.
- During the year, local authorities assessed the needs of 82,100 (rounded to the nearest hundred) adults, a decrease of 1 per cent compared to 2014-15.
- At 31 March 2016 there were nearly 72,300 adults receiving services. 82 per cent were receiving community-based services and 18 per cent were in care homes.
- At 31 March 2016 there were over 12,940 adults in care homes, a decrease of 2.6 per cent compared to the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099