Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 39,864 emergency calls, an average of 1,286 per day, 4.3% down on the daily average for December 2016.
- Of the total, 1,980 (5.0%) were red, 26,456 (66.4%) were amber and 11,428 (28.7%) were green.
- 75.4% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, but down from 75.8% in December 2016.
- Performance ranged from 66.2% in Powys to 79.5% in Cardiff & Vale.
- The median response time to red calls was 4 minutes and 55 seconds, while the mean response time was 5 minutes and 43 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 5039
Tel: 029 2089 8099