Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
A new £36m EU-backed scheme to develop post-graduate research and innovation skills in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses has been announced by the First Minister
- Taking Wales Forward
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 40,592 emergency calls, an average of 1,309 per day (the highest since monthly data collection began), 1.1% up on the daily average for February 2016.
- Of the total, 1,910 (4.7%) were red, 25,994 (64.0%) were amber and 12,688 (31.3%) were green.
- 65.7% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, but down from 65.8% in February 2016.
- Performance ranged from 61.8% in Hywel Dda to 69.8% in Betsi Cadwaladr.
- The 65% Wales target was reached in three of the seven LHBs.
- The median response time to red calls was 6 minutes and 16 seconds, while the mean response time was 7 minutes and 15 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 1612
Tel: 029 2089 8099