Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
65 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 37,047 emergency calls, an average of 1,235 per day, 0.9% down on the daily average for May 2016.
- Of the total, 1,516 (4.1%) were red, 22,746 (61.4%) were amber and 12,785 (34.5%) were green.
- 77.1% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, and up from 75.5% in May 2016.
- Performance ranged from 68.0% in Hywel Dda to 82.6% in Cardiff & Vale.
- The 65% Wales target was reached in all seven local health boards for the first time during the trial.
- The median response time to red calls was 5 minutes and 1 second, while the mean response time was 5 minutes and 39 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 1612
Tel: 029 2089 8099