Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
A programme which helps parents who are out of work access education, employment or training opportunities will be extended to 31 March 2020.
- Minister praises innovative youth sport project
- Welsh Government introduces Bill to challenge UK Government’s “damaging and divisive” Trade Union Act
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 37,896 emergency calls, an average of 1,263 per day, 0.7% down on the daily average for October 2016.
- Of the total, 1,681 (4.4%) were red, 23,907 (63.1%) were amber and 12,308 (32.5%) were green.
- 78.9% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, and up from 77.1% in October 2016.
- Performance ranged from 67.2% in Hywel Dda to 87.7% in Cardiff & Vale.
- The median response time to red calls was 4 minutes and 34 seconds, while the mean response time was 5 minutes and 16 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 1612
Tel: 029 2089 8099