UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
A £7.3m EU-backed scheme to boost the career prospects of students from disadvantaged backgrounds has been announced.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
78 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 37,047 emergency calls, an average of 1,235 per day, 0.9% down on the daily average for May 2016.
- Of the total, 1,516 (4.1%) were red, 22,746 (61.4%) were amber and 12,785 (34.5%) were green.
- 77.1% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, and up from 75.5% in May 2016.
- Performance ranged from 68.0% in Hywel Dda to 82.6% in Cardiff & Vale.
- The 65% Wales target was reached in all seven local health boards for the first time during the trial.
- The median response time to red calls was 5 minutes and 1 second, while the mean response time was 5 minutes and 39 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 1612
Tel: 029 2089 8099