Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 36,804 emergency calls, 11.0% up on February 2015 and 2.8% up on March 2014.
- Of these, 14,089 were Category A (immediately life-threatening) calls, 9.7% up on February 2015 but 1.9% down on March 2014.
- 52.9% of emergency responses to Category A (immediately life-threatening) calls arrived at the scene within 8 minutes – up from 51.2% in February 2015 but down from 55.0% in March 2014 – and below the target of 65%.
- The median response time was 7 minutes and 33 seconds whilst the mean response time was 10 minutes and 20 seconds.
- 65.3% of calls categorised as Red 1 received an emergency response within 8 minutes, up from 62.7% in February 2015.
- 51.2% of calls categorised as Red 2 received an emergency response within 8 minutes, up from 49.7% in February 2015.
- 58.4% of Category A calls received an emergency response within 9 minutes, 63.3% within 10 minutes, 79.8% within 15 minutes, 88.7% within 20 minutes and 95.8% within 30 minutes.
Tel: 029 2082 5036