Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A monthly report which includes data on emergency calls and response times.
- There were 40,592 emergency calls, an average of 1,309 per day (the highest since monthly data collection began), 1.1% up on the daily average for February 2016.
- Of the total, 1,910 (4.7%) were red, 25,994 (64.0%) were amber and 12,688 (31.3%) were green.
- 65.7% of emergency responses to red calls arrived within 8 minutes, above the target of 65%, but down from 65.8% in February 2016.
- Performance ranged from 61.8% in Hywel Dda to 69.8% in Betsi Cadwaladr.
- The 65% Wales target was reached in three of the seven LHBs.
- The median response time to red calls was 6 minutes and 16 seconds, while the mean response time was 7 minutes and 15 seconds.
Tel: 029 2082 5036
Tel: 029 2089 8099