Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report presenting information for Cardiff Wales Airport including aircraft movements, passengers and freight handled and international air passenger traffic.
- The total number of passengers using Cardiff International Airport increased by nearly 14 per cent between 2014 and 2015, to a over 1.15 million.
- During 2015 there were 24 domestic routes and 73 international routes that operated out of Cardiff Airport.
- There were just over 15,000 commercial aircraft movements at Cardiff International Airport. There were just under 10,000 non-commercial aircraft movements making just over 25,000 in total.
Tel: 029 2082 5413
Tel: 029 2089 8099