“If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
The UK will leave the EU, but the UK Government cannot trigger ‘Brexit’ by overriding the laws and conventions of the British constitution, the Counsel General for Wales, Mick Antoniw has said.
- Minister welcomes £10m investment in Cardiff University
- International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report presenting information for Cardiff Wales Airport including aircraft movements, passengers and freight handled and international air passenger traffic.
- The total number of passengers using Cardiff International Airport increased by nearly 14 per cent between 2014 and 2015, to a over 1.15 million.
- During 2015 there were 24 domestic routes and 73 international routes that operated out of Cardiff Airport.
- There were just over 15,000 commercial aircraft movements at Cardiff International Airport. There were just under 10,000 non-commercial aircraft movements making just over 25,000 in total.
Tel: 029 2082 5413
Tel: 029 2089 8099