Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Local Government Secretary has today announced plans for a new scheme to support small businesses affected by the revaluation of business properties.
- Blue Badge eligibility criteria expanded
- Welsh Food and Drinks exports flourishing, as Welsh Government supports businesses to reach new markets
- Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report presenting information for Cardiff Wales Airport including aircraft movements, passengers and freight handled and international air passenger traffic.
- The total number of passengers using Cardiff International Airport increased by nearly 14 per cent between 2014 and 2015, to a over 1.15 million.
- During 2015 there were 24 domestic routes and 73 international routes that operated out of Cardiff Airport.
- There were just over 15,000 commercial aircraft movements at Cardiff International Airport. There were just under 10,000 non-commercial aircraft movements making just over 25,000 in total.
Tel: 029 2082 5413
Tel: 029 2089 8099