Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report presenting information for Cardiff Wales Airport including aircraft movements, passengers and freight handled and international air passenger traffic.
- The total number of passengers using Cardiff International Airport increased by nearly 14 per cent between 2014 and 2015, to a over 1.15 million.
- During 2015 there were 24 domestic routes and 73 international routes that operated out of Cardiff Airport.
- There were just over 15,000 commercial aircraft movements at Cardiff International Airport. There were just under 10,000 non-commercial aircraft movements making just over 25,000 in total.
Tel: 029 2082 5413
Tel: 029 2089 8099