Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are integral to Wales’ national identity and are recognised internationally.
- £6.2 million IT investment in North Wales healthcare
- Funding for new Life Sciences Innovation Village in Cardiff
- Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
- Provisions for the proposed Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) 2015 and amendments to the Compensation and Pension Schemes 2007
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report presenting key results for the different types of land usage, livestock numbers and agricultural labour.
Statistics on agricultural land areas, numbers of livestock and numbers of agricultural workers in Wales are included at a small area and regional scale. Data are taken at June each year.
- As a source of local level agricultural data for researchers and analysts. We make available a consistent set of results for the June agricultural surveys from 2002 to 2013 as a spreadsheet on the Welsh Government internet site.
- The bulletin describes the way that we ensure that information that might identify individual farmers or farms is not released. This is to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Agricultural Statistics Act 1979 and the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
- The bulletin also considers the data quality issues that arise in using results from the June Agricultural Survey. This helps users to decide when the results are “fit for purpose” and when using them is inappropriate.
Tel: 029 2082 6822