Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
63 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Statistics on agricultural land areas, numbers of livestock and numbers of agricultural workers in Wales are included at a small area and regional scale. Data are taken at June each year.
- As a source of local level agricultural data for researchers and analysts. We make available a consistent set of results for the June agricultural surveys from 2002 to 2015 as a spreadsheet on the Welsh Government internet site.
- The report describes the way that we ensure that information that might identify individual farmers or farms is not released. This is to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Agricultural Statistics Act 1979 and the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
- The report also considers the data quality issues that arise in using results from the June Agricultural Survey. This helps users to decide when the results are “fit for purpose” and when using them is inappropriate.
Tel: 029 2082 6822
Tel: 029 2089 8099