Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Statistics on agricultural land areas, numbers of livestock and numbers of agricultural workers in Wales are included at a small area and regional scale. Data are taken at June each year.
- As a source of local level agricultural data for researchers and analysts. We make available a consistent set of results for the June agricultural surveys from 2002 to 2015 as a spreadsheet on the Welsh Government internet site.
- The report describes the way that we ensure that information that might identify individual farmers or farms is not released. This is to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Agricultural Statistics Act 1979 and the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
- The report also considers the data quality issues that arise in using results from the June Agricultural Survey. This helps users to decide when the results are “fit for purpose” and when using them is inappropriate.
NoteThe spreadsheet with this bulletin was revised on 31 October 2016. The values for ‘total area farmed’ for 2015 have been corrected in the “Small Area” and “regional” worksheets. Other results in the spreadsheet are unaffected.
Tel: 029 2082 6822
Tel: 029 2089 8099