Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report presenting key results for the different types of land usage, livestock numbers and agricultural labour.
Statistics on agricultural land areas, numbers of livestock and numbers of agricultural workers in Wales are included at a small area and regional scale. Data are taken at June each year.
- As a source of local level agricultural data for researchers and analysts. We make available a consistent set of results for the June agricultural surveys from 2002 to 2013 as a spreadsheet on the Welsh Government internet site.
- The bulletin describes the way that we ensure that information that might identify individual farmers or farms is not released. This is to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Agricultural Statistics Act 1979 and the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
- The bulletin also considers the data quality issues that arise in using results from the June Agricultural Survey. This helps users to decide when the results are “fit for purpose” and when using them is inappropriate.
Tel: 029 2082 6822