Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£6m to help older people live independently in their home
A £6 million investment to help older people in Wales live independently in their own home, has been announced by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- European approval for new Wales RDP
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have increased by around 1% between 2013 and 2014, from £1,534.8 million to £1,551.2 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,176.9 million in 2014, a decrease of around 3% on 2013. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feedingstuffs to £388.2 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture increased by around 15% from £325.2 million in 2013 to £374.3 million in 2014.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased from £222.1 million in 2013 to £211.7 million in 2014, representing a decline of around 5%.
Tel: 029 2082 5051