“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have increased by around 1% between 2013 and 2014, from £1,534.8 million to £1,551.2 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,176.9 million in 2014, a decrease of around 3% on 2013. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feedingstuffs to £388.2 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture increased by around 15% from £325.2 million in 2013 to £374.3 million in 2014.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased from £222.1 million in 2013 to £211.7 million in 2014, representing a decline of around 5%.
Tel: 029 2082 5051