Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have decreased by around £90 million (or 6%) between 2014 and 2015, to £1,495 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,110 million in 2015, a decrease of around £90 million (or 7%) on 2014. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feeding stuffs (of £56 million or 14%) to £342 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture decreased by less than £1 million (less than 1%) to £385 million in 2015.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased to £175 million in 2015, a decline of around £26 million (or 13%).
Tel: 029 2082 5051