Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Llanrwst firm growing following Welsh Government investment
First Minister Carwyn Jones has visited the new headquarters of GM Jones Ltd (GMJ) in Llanrwst
- Wales gets highest increase in overseas visitors
- Kirsty Williams congratulates pupils sitting new GCSE maths exams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Llanrwst firm growing following Welsh Government investment
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have decreased by around £90 million (or 6%) between 2014 and 2015, to £1,495 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,110 million in 2015, a decrease of around £90 million (or 7%) on 2014. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feeding stuffs (of £56 million or 14%) to £342 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture decreased by less than £1 million (less than 1%) to £385 million in 2015.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased to £175 million in 2015, a decline of around £26 million (or 13%).
Tel: 029 2082 5051