More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have increased by around 1% between 2013 and 2014, from £1,534.8 million to £1,551.2 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,176.9 million in 2014, a decrease of around 3% on 2013. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feedingstuffs to £388.2 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture increased by around 15% from £325.2 million in 2013 to £374.3 million in 2014.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased from £222.1 million in 2013 to £211.7 million in 2014, representing a decline of around 5%.
Tel: 029 2082 5051