Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have decreased by around £90 million (or 6%) between 2014 and 2015, to £1,495 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,110 million in 2015, a decrease of around £90 million (or 7%) on 2014. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feeding stuffs (of £56 million or 14%) to £342 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture decreased by less than £1 million (less than 1%) to £385 million in 2015.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased to £175 million in 2015, a decline of around £26 million (or 13%).
Tel: 029 2082 5051