Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
Health Service employees in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan will be first in Wales to get an opportunity to ask Mr Gething questions.
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added from agriculture and total Income From Farming.
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have decreased by around £33 million (or 2%) between 2015 and 2016, to £1,447 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,092 million in 2016, an increase of around £18 million (or 2%) on 2015.
- Gross Value Added from agriculture decreased by around £51 million (or 13%) to £355 million in 2016.
- Total Income from Farming in Wales is estimated to have decreased to £157 million in 2016, a decline of around £20 million (or 12%).
Tel: 0300 025 0363
Tel: 0300 025 8099