New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Vaughan Gething has visited Bumayoka Primary School in Mbale, Uganda to switch on new low energy lighting.
- Wales passes €50m milestone in flagship EU research and innovation programme
- Kirsty welcomes comforting views from home
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
- The value of agricultural gross output is estimated to have decreased by around £90 million (or 6%) between 2014 and 2015, to £1,495 million.
- Intermediate consumption is estimated at £1,110 million in 2015, a decrease of around £90 million (or 7%) on 2014. The main contribution to this fall was the decline in feeding stuffs (of £56 million or 14%) to £342 million.
- Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture decreased by less than £1 million (less than 1%) to £385 million in 2015.
- Total Income from Farming (TIFF) in Wales is estimated to have decreased to £175 million in 2015, a decline of around £26 million (or 13%).
Tel: 029 2082 5051