Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information about the number of additional units delivered, as well as how the planning system contributed to the provision of these units.
- In 2013-14, local authorities reported 2,416 additional affordable housing units had been delivered across Wales, an increase of 18 per cent compared with 2012-13. The total delivered since April 2011 represents 69 per cent of the Welsh Government’s new target on affordable housing provision.
- The number of affordable housing units delivered without capital grant funding increased by 38 per cent during 2013-14 compared with a 7 per cent increase in the number delivered with capital grant funding.
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) continued to make the largest contribution to additional affordable housing in Wales, delivering 74 per cent of all additional affordable housing provision during 2013-14 (1,799 units).
- Affordable housing units delivered on land made available by the public sector rose to its highest recorded level during 2013-14, with 757 units delivered. The majority of these units (70 per cent) were delivered on land made available by local authorities.
Tel: 029 2082 5055