International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
The search is on for inspirational ideas which will see artworks, inspired by Wales’ many legendary figures, installed at some of Wales’ most loved and iconic sites.
- Production of animation series for broadcast in China underway in Wales with Welsh Government support
- Winner of First Minister’s Christmas card competition announced
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information about the number of additional units delivered, as well as how the planning system contributed to the provision of these units.
- In 2015-16, local authorities reported 2,400 additional affordable housing units had been delivered across Wales, an increase of 8 per cent on the previous year. This brings the total delivered since April 2011 to 11,508 which exceeds the previous Government target on affordable housing provision by 15 per cent.
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords continued to make the largest contribution to additional affordable housing in Wales, delivering 94 per cent of all additional affordable housing provision during 2015-16 (2,250 units).
- The number of affordable housing units delivered with capital grant funding increased by 15 per cent during 2015-16 to 1,765 units whilst the number delivered without capital grant funding fell by 6 per cent to 635 units.
- During 2015-16 a total of 858 affordable housing units were delivered on land made available by the public sector, an increase of 52 per cent on the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 5055
Tel: 029 2089 8099