Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
Wales was first in line to announce a programme of events to celebrate the centenary of Roald Dahl in 2016.
- New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
- Planning Act receives Royal Assent
- Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
- Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Accident cluster sites and fatal road accidents on the Welsh Trans-European Network - Transport
This statistical bulletin sets out the background to a series of tables which cover the period 2011 to 2013 inclusive and detail Cluster Sites based upon road accidents reported to the police and recorded on Stats19 returns. The criterion used to identify a potential Cluster Site is that there were at least 4 personal injury accidents (or collisions) in a 3-year period within a 100m diameter.
The set of tables shows the location of Accident Cluster sites and Fatal Road Accidents on the Welsh element of the Trans-European Network - Transport.
- There were 96 Accident clusters.
- At these cluster sites there were 560 Personal Injury accidents, of which 56 were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured (KSI).
- There were 41 fatal accidents (most of which were not at cluster sites).
Tel: 029 2082 5062