Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Accident cluster sites and fatal road accidents on the Welsh Trans-European Network - Transport
This Statistical Bulletin sets out the background to a series of tables which cover the period 2012 to 2014 inclusive and detail Cluster Sites based upon road accidents reported to the police and recorded on Stats19 returns. The criterion used to identify a potential Cluster Site is that there were at least 4 personal injury accidents (or collisions) in a 3-year period within a 100m diameter.
The set of tables shows the location of Accident Cluster sites and Fatal Road Accidents on the Welsh element of the Trans-European Network - Transport.
- There were 42(r) accident cluster sites recorded, there were 263 Personal Injury Collisions and 23(r) of these were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured (KSI) on the Welsh TEN-T road network.
- In North Wales there were 4 accident cluster sites, two were on the A55 and there was one each on the A494 Ewloe to Deeside Park and on the A483 from Chirk to the Border. In total there were 22 unique accidents with a personal injury and 1 of these were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured.
- In South Wales there were 38(r) accident cluster sites, 241 unique accidents with a personal Injury and 22(r) of these were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured. On the M4, there were 17 accident clusters and these mainly occurred at Motorway Junctions. There were 7 accident clusters sites on the A465 and a further 5 identified on the A48 between Pont Abraham and Carmarthen.
(r) Revised on 5 April 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 5062
Tel: 029 2089 8099