“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Accident cluster sites and fatal road accidents on the Welsh Trans-European Network - Transport
This statistical bulletin sets out the background to a series of tables which cover the period 2011 to 2013 inclusive and detail Cluster Sites based upon road accidents reported to the police and recorded on Stats19 returns. The criterion used to identify a potential Cluster Site is that there were at least 4 personal injury accidents (or collisions) in a 3-year period within a 100m diameter.
The set of tables shows the location of Accident Cluster sites and Fatal Road Accidents on the Welsh element of the Trans-European Network - Transport.
- There were 96 Accident clusters.
- At these cluster sites there were 560 Personal Injury accidents, of which 56 were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured (KSI).
- There were 41 fatal accidents (most of which were not at cluster sites).
Tel: 029 2082 5062