New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
The full devolution of non-domestic rates in Wales from today marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution in Wales, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt said.
- Four weeks until stricter regulations for dog breeders come into force in Wales
- New affordable housing set to transform Aston Mead
- Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Accident cluster sites and fatal road accidents on the Welsh Trans-European Network - Transport
This statistical bulletin sets out the background to a series of tables which cover the period 2011 to 2013 inclusive and detail Cluster Sites based upon road accidents reported to the police and recorded on Stats19 returns. The criterion used to identify a potential Cluster Site is that there were at least 4 personal injury accidents (or collisions) in a 3-year period within a 100m diameter.
The set of tables shows the location of Accident Cluster sites and Fatal Road Accidents on the Welsh element of the Trans-European Network - Transport.
- There were 96 Accident clusters.
- At these cluster sites there were 560 Personal Injury accidents, of which 56 were classed as Killed or Seriously Injured (KSI).
- There were 41 fatal accidents (most of which were not at cluster sites).
Tel: 029 2082 5062