Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Generally, academic achievement for the FPI, CSI and L2EWM in 2016 by:
- gender is higher for girls
- ethnicity is higher for pupils from a Chinese or Chinese British ethnic background
- English as an additional language (EAL) is higher for pupils classified as ‘competent’ or ‘fluent’
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) is higher for pupils without SEN
- absenteeism is higher for pupils with lower absence rates
- month of birth is higher for pupils born earlier in the academic year.
Key Stage 4 cohort for 2016 is now based on pupils who were in Year 11. Up to 2015, the cohort is based on pupils aged 15 at the start of the academic year.
Tel: 029 2082 5060
Tel: 029 2089 8099