Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
RSS feeds allow information to be sent to you instead of having to search for the information yourself. This means you can be informed of the latest news from your favourite topics and pages on the site without having to visit them to check for updates. It’s like getting a postal subscription to your favourite magazine.
Select an RSS feed from the list below. Further instructions can be found opposite.
Select from the RSS feeds below: