UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
Employment in Wales at its highest rate on record
The First Minister has responded to the latest labour market statistics – which shows employment in Wales is at its highest rate on record.
- Cancer waiting time target met
- £27m EU-backed investment to boost prospects of young people in Wales
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- Employment in Wales at its highest rate on record
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
75 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
RSS feeds allow information to be sent to you instead of having to search for the information yourself. This means you can be informed of the latest news from your favourite topics and pages on the site without having to visit them to check for updates. It’s like getting a postal subscription to your favourite magazine.
Select an RSS feed from the list below. Further instructions can be found opposite.
Select from the RSS feeds below: