International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
The search is on for inspirational ideas which will see artworks, inspired by Wales’ many legendary figures, installed at some of Wales’ most loved and iconic sites.
- Production of animation series for broadcast in China underway in Wales with Welsh Government support
- Winner of First Minister’s Christmas card competition announced
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.