Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
The Welsh Government has confirmed its commitment to delivering £1bn of capital infrastructure investment through innovative finance using the new Mutual Investment Model (MIM).
- £57m link road to give Cardiff “major boost” ahead of UEFA Champions league final
- Carl Sargeant outlines progress of Childcare Offer for Wales
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.