Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone expands to include three new sites
The boundary of Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone has been extended to include three additional industrial sites.
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone expands to include three new sites
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.