Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
The day before the UK Government triggers Article 50, the Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs delivered a £223million boost to Wales’ rural communities.
- Treforest Glass expands with Welsh Government support creating and securing 25 jobs
- Online Safety remains a key priority as internet use rises
- Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.