First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.