Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
The Welsh Government is making nearly three quarters of a million pounds available to help reduce the risk of flooding to homes and businesses in Little Haven.
- Green Light for Porthcawl Maritime Centre
- HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
'Publications' has moved
This area has moved to Freedom of Information and Welsh Government archive. Please update your bookmarks.
The following pages have moved to Freedom of Information
- access to information
- code of practice on access to information
- disclosure log
- how to ask for information
- the publication scheme
- information and records management policy
- reports on open government.