Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
New plans to establish an eye care service for pupils and students at special schools in Wales have been unveiled by Health and Social Services Minister, Mark Drakeford.
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
74 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
01 December 2011
Meri Huws will step down early as Chair of the Welsh Language Board to enable her to start preparations for her new role as the first Welsh Language Commissioner.
06 October 2011
The First Minister for Wales, Carwyn Jones, has announced his intention to appoint Meri Huws as the first Welsh Language Commissioner.
22 July 2011
Steady progress has been made on implementing the Welsh Government’s Welsh-medium Education Strategy
21 July 2011
The position of Welsh Language Commissioner has been advertised
18 July 2011
Education Minister Leighton Andrews unveils Folly Farm's trails for Welsh speakers and for visitors to Wales.
07 July 2011
Minister for Education and Skills praises the work of the Urdd in helping to develop the Welsh language.
28 June 2011
A process to appoint a Welsh Language Commissioner can now get underway
23 March 2011
The Minister for Heritage has welcomed the positive response to the consultation on the Welsh Language strategy
11 February 2011
The Minister for Heritage, Alun Ffred Jones, has welcomed the news that the Welsh Language Measure has received Royal Assent.
08 February 2011
A Welsh Language Commissioner will be established to ensure the delivery of Welsh language services to the public and to advise the Government.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- First Minister
- Health and social care
- Housing and Regeneration
- Improving public services
- Local government
- People and communities
- Science and technology
- Welsh language