History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones, has congratulated the Welsh football team following their historic Euro 2016 qualification.
- New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
- Minister launches UK’s first Software Academy
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
- Alternative delivery models in public service delivery: an action plan for consultation
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Environmental permitting guidance on small waste oil burners
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
29 December 2011
Environment Minister, John Griffiths has welcomed new powers that will help to ensure sustainable and environmentally friendly construction in Wales.
28 November 2011
The Welsh Government is inviting local authorities, and other interested bodies, to respond to a consultation on revising the Supporting the Economy chapter of Planning Policy Wales.
14 November 2011
The Welsh Government is in the process of reviewing its planning system to ensure it is much more transparent, accessible and focussed on delivery.
12 October 2011
The group’s recommendations, due next summer, will form part of the evidence base for the Welsh Government’s proposed new Planning Bill.
03 October 2011
The group’s recommendations will form part of the evidence base for the Welsh Government’s proposed new Planning Bill.
06 July 2011
John Griffiths has written to interested parties to confirm the Welsh Government’s ongoing commitment to promoting onshore wind development
30 June 2011
The Welsh Government has published new draft guidance and is inviting interested parties to consider and comment.
07 June 2011
The Minister for Environment and Sustainable Development has told Welsh planners that more must be done to support economic growth and jobs.
28 March 2011
Major improvements are being made to the Welsh planning system in order to support economic renewal across the whole of Wales.
21 March 2011
New planning guidance that will support the future of the Welsh language is being proposed by Minister for Environment and Planning, Jane Davidson.
21 March 2011
The existing system which is determined by Directions that have been in place since the 1990s has recently been reviewed by the Assembly Government to test its relevance to today’s planning system.
01 March 2011
Environment Minister, Jane Davidson has launched updated planning policy designed to actively support the Assembly Government’s renewable energy aspirations.
16 February 2011
Environment and Sustainability Minister launches first public consultation on marine planning in Wales
Marine planning can cover a number of activities, including marine conservation, off-shore wind farms, dredging and marine-based tourism.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- First Minister
- Health and social care
- Housing and Regeneration
- Improving public services
- Local government
- People and communities
- Science and technology
- Welsh language