Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
Wales has today become the first country in the UK to introduce a revolutionary new system to increase the number of organ donors (Tuesday December 1).
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- Packaging Producer Responsibility Scheme
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
First Minister's briefings
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
09 October 2015
First Minister announces £115m to boost innovation, create exciting new Welsh products and high-quality jobs.
20 March 2014
Funding for the electrification of the railway networks in Wales, the economic outlook in Wales.
27 March 2013
Carwyn Jones and Edwina Hart hold a press conference on Cardiff Airport.
18 February 2013
A new constitutional settlement for Wales: matters affecting Wales should be decided in Wales.
14 February 2013
First Minister Carwyn Jones speaks about Wales' trade mission to San Francisco.
14 January 2013
Learning in Digital Wales Grant: Superfast broadband Cymru
18 December 2012
The Welsh Government may proceed towards a purchase of the airport.
10 December 2012
European issues and what the census may reveal about Welsh language use.
26 November 2012
FM Carwyn Jones introduces the British Irish Council at a press conference in Cardiff Castle.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- First Minister
- Health and social care
- Housing and Regeneration
- Improving public services
- Local government
- People and communities
- Science and technology
- Welsh language