Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
The Welsh Government has today outlined events across Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day.
- Cylch Caron: £5.8m Welsh Government investment in services closer to home
- New £1m plan to improve liver disease services in Wales
- Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on the Regulation of Private Housing (Information, Periods and Fees for Registration and Licensing) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- Compulsory Microchipping of Dogs in Wales
- Regulations as provided for by the Higher Education (Wales) Act 2015
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
First Minister's Briefings
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
20 March 2014
Funding for the electrification of the railway networks in Wales, the economic outlook in Wales.
27 March 2013
Carwyn Jones and Edwina Hart hold a press conference on Cardiff Airport.
18 February 2013
A new constitutional settlement for Wales: matters affecting Wales should be decided in Wales.
14 February 2013
First Minister Carwyn Jones speaks about Wales' trade mission to San Francisco.
14 January 2013
Learning in Digital Wales Grant: Superfast broadband Cymru
18 December 2012
The Welsh Government may proceed towards a purchase of the airport.
10 December 2012
European issues and what the census may reveal about Welsh language use.
26 November 2012
FM Carwyn Jones introduces the British Irish Council at a press conference in Cardiff Castle.