Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
First Minister's Briefings
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
20 March 2014
Funding for the electrification of the railway networks in Wales, the economic outlook in Wales.
27 March 2013
Carwyn Jones and Edwina Hart hold a press conference on Cardiff Airport.
18 February 2013
A new constitutional settlement for Wales: matters affecting Wales should be decided in Wales.
14 February 2013
First Minister Carwyn Jones speaks about Wales' trade mission to San Francisco.
14 January 2013
Learning in Digital Wales Grant: Superfast broadband Cymru
18 December 2012
The Welsh Government may proceed towards a purchase of the airport.
10 December 2012
European issues and what the census may reveal about Welsh language use.
26 November 2012
FM Carwyn Jones introduces the British Irish Council at a press conference in Cardiff Castle.