Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
First Minister's Briefings
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
20 March 2014
Funding for the electrification of the railway networks in Wales, the economic outlook in Wales.
27 March 2013
Carwyn Jones and Edwina Hart hold a press conference on Cardiff Airport.
18 February 2013
A new constitutional settlement for Wales: matters affecting Wales should be decided in Wales.
14 February 2013
First Minister Carwyn Jones speaks about Wales' trade mission to San Francisco.
14 January 2013
Learning in Digital Wales Grant: Superfast broadband Cymru
18 December 2012
The Welsh Government may proceed towards a purchase of the airport.
10 December 2012
European issues and what the census may reveal about Welsh language use.
26 November 2012
FM Carwyn Jones introduces the British Irish Council at a press conference in Cardiff Castle.