Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Green Light for Porthcawl Maritime Centre
Minister for Skills and Science, Julie James, will today announce that a flagship development for Porthcawl has taken another step forward.
- HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
- Welsh Government investing £2.5m to build new facility for Qioptiq in support of its new £82m contract
- Green Light for Porthcawl Maritime Centre
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
13 October 2016
When I travel across Wales talking to businesses, organisations and individuals about our economy, there is one issue that consistently gets raised with me – rail services.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Culture, tourism and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- First Minister
- Health and social services
- Housing and Regeneration
- Improving public services
- Local government
- People and communities
- Science and technology
- Welsh language