Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
A ban on people smoking in cars carrying children in Wales set for Assembly vote
A vote will be held in the National Assembly for Wales later today on Welsh Government proposals to ban people from smoking in cars when children under the age of 18 are present.
- New service to provide “talking technology” to people with severe speech and communication problems
- Six-month countdown to revolutionary organ donor law change in Wales
- A ban on people smoking in cars carrying children in Wales set for Assembly vote
- Consultation on the Hazardous Waste (Miscellaneous Amendments)(Wales) Regulations 2015
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Protecting Community Assets
- Changes to the registration of childcare provision in Wales
- Exemptions to the Council Tax Premium on Second Homes in Wales
- Exemptions to the Council Tax Premium on Long-Term Empty Homes in Wales
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
31 days left
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research