Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a comprehensive, credible plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Culture, tourism and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- First Minister
- Health and social services
- Housing and Regeneration
- Improving public services
- Local government
- People and communities
- Science and technology
- Welsh language