Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
Wales was first in line to announce a programme of events to celebrate the centenary of Roald Dahl in 2016.
- New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
- Planning Act receives Royal Assent
- Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
- Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
UK parliamentary bills
New laws for Wales in areas of policy that have not been devolved (eg. taxation and defence) can only be made through UK parliamentary bills.
UK parliamentary bills can also make laws for Wales in devolved areas, but convention requires the consent of The National Assembly for Wales via a legislative consent motion (external website).
For more information on parliamentary procedure and the Hansard record of debates visit parliament.uk (external website).