Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
The report also shows that fewer people are suffering from heart disease, are being treated quicker, and more lives are being saved through early diagnosis.
- Consultation on National Strategy to tackle Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Kirsty Williams congratulates A-level and Welsh Baccalaureate students
- Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Education Non-Statutory Instruments 2012
The 2012 Scheme supersedes The Employment-based Teacher Training Scheme 2011 (2011 No.32).
This Scheme sets out arrangements for eligible learners in higher education to receive financial assistance towards the costs associated with their study or course.
This Scheme sets out arrangements for eligible learners in further education to receive financial assistance towards the costs associated with their study or course.
This Scheme makes provision for the Welsh Government to pay grants by way of incentives for eligible persons to undergo a postgraduate initial teacher training course for given minimum periods of time.