Further funding for traineeships announced by Deputy Minister
Deputy Minister Julie James has delivered more good news for vocational learners by announcing funding of almost £90 million for traineeships in Wales.
- Special service to mark VJ Day to be held in Cardiff
- Credit union success: Swansea prisoners banking on a brighter future
- Further funding for traineeships announced by Deputy Minister
- Further secondary legislation for development management
- Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of a Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2015 and Guidance for Ratepayers
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Developments of National Significance
- Closure of the Conwy Bay and Estuary Mussel Fishery
- Geological Disposal of Higher Activity Radioactive Waste: Community Engagement and Implementation Processes
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Public Audit (Wales) Act 2013
The Act provides for more open and effective governance of the Auditor General for Wales (AGW) and the Wales Audit Office (WAO) while protecting the AGW’s independence from the Welsh Government and Assembly. It also consolidates the legislation relating to the current AGW and the audit and examination functions of devolved persons and bodies in Wales.
The Act strengthens and improves the accountability and governance of the AGW and the WAO, and consolidates legislation applicable to the AGW’s audit and value for money, whilst protecting the AGW’s independence.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).