Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Public Audit (Wales) Act 2013
The Act provides for more open and effective governance of the Auditor General for Wales (AGW) and the Wales Audit Office (WAO) while protecting the AGW’s independence from the Welsh Government and Assembly. It also consolidates the legislation relating to the current AGW and the audit and examination functions of devolved persons and bodies in Wales.
The Act strengthens and improves the accountability and governance of the AGW and the WAO, and consolidates legislation applicable to the AGW’s audit and value for money, whilst protecting the AGW’s independence.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).