Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Public Audit (Wales) Act 2013
The Act provides for more open and effective governance of the Auditor General for Wales (AGW) and the Wales Audit Office (WAO) while protecting the AGW’s independence from the Welsh Government and Assembly. It also consolidates the legislation relating to the current AGW and the audit and examination functions of devolved persons and bodies in Wales.
The Act strengthens and improves the accountability and governance of the AGW and the WAO, and consolidates legislation applicable to the AGW’s audit and value for money, whilst protecting the AGW’s independence.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).