Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government (Democracy) (Wales) Act 2013
The Act will make improvements to the democratic process in local government. It will ensure local authorities are democratically representative of their communities by reforming the functions of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales.
The Act will:
- Reform the functions and organisation of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales
- Improve access to information about Town and Community Councils
- Improve the Chairing of County and County Borough Councils.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).