Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
New plans to establish an eye care service for pupils and students at special schools in Wales have been unveiled by Health and Social Services Minister, Mark Drakeford.
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
74 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government (Democracy) (Wales) Act 2013
The Act will make improvements to the democratic process in local government. It will ensure local authorities are democratically representative of their communities by reforming the functions of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales.
The Act will:
- Reform the functions and organisation of the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales
- Improve access to information about Town and Community Councils
- Improve the Chairing of County and County Borough Councils.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).