Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Food Hygiene Rating (Wales) Act 2013
The Act makes it compulsory for food businesses to display their food hygiene rating where it can easily be seen by customers.
Food businesses are rated between 0 (urgent improvement necessary) to 5 (very good) based on their compliance with food law requirements. The Act requires food businesses to display their food hygiene rating and local authorities to enforce the mandatory scheme in their area and ensure ratings are correctly displayed.
Display of food hygiene ratings allows customers to make more informed choices about where to eat or shop for food. It will encourage food businesses to improve their food hygiene standards..
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).