Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
A new £36m EU-backed scheme to develop post-graduate research and innovation skills in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses has been announced by the First Minister
- Taking Wales Forward
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Its legislative priorities and aspirations are outlined for its 5 year term and are updated annually.
The Legislative Programme consists of the laws being developed and proposed by the Welsh Government to help deliver the programme for government. It comprises Assembly Bills, as well as White Papers and Draft Bills for consultation.
The Legislative Programme is outlined in an annual statement by the First Minister (external website).