Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Better Business Cases – using the Five Case Model
The Better Business Case approach to spending proposals and business decisions involves:
- establishing a clear need for intervention
- setting clear objectives
- considering a wide range of potential solutions
- putting arrangements in place to successfully deliver the proposal.
Better Business Cases Network
The network is for public sector colleagues involved in the creation or assessment of business cases.
- promotes collaboration across the Welsh public sector
- shares best practice
- addresses 'hot topics' in business cases development.
The network meets every 3 months and the meetings provide masterclasses, group work, presentations and opportunities to network.
To register your interest in the network and receive updates about future events contact: BetterBusinessCaseMailbox@wales.gsi.gov.uk.