Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced the Welsh Government will invest an additional £20m in social care in 2017-18.
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
- Increase in funding to help Wales’ most disadvantaged pupils – Kirsty Williams
- Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales infrastructure investment plan for growth and jobs
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The Welsh Government’s strategic approach to infrastructure investments.
The Wales infrastructure investment plan (WIIP) informs and co-ordinates investment decisions and maximises the impact of our major infrastructure investments.
It helps us to:
- prioritise and co-ordinate our infrastructure investment programme
- be transparent with our delivery partners on our investment projects and provide a longer-term direction of travel
- support the economic and efficient use of public funds, maximising the impact of our investments and developing best practice
- explore and put into practice innovative finance approaches.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wales infrastructure investment plan for growth and jobs 2012 (File size: 7.6MB)