New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
Lesley Griffiths, is launching an ambitious new £10.9 million scheme to help unemployed parents into work or training by helping them with childcare costs.
- £45m City Centre Campus is ‘inspirational development’ says First Minister
- Minister launches UK’s first Software Academy
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Environmental permitting guidance on small waste oil burners
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh schemes registered under the General Block Exemption Regulation
To encourage small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Wales to actively promote consultancy activity and participation in trade fairs.
To support investment which increases the level of environmental protection in Wales.
To allow the support of research, development and innovation (RD&I) activities primarily in undertakings and research organisations.
To provide incentives to Welsh businesses to recruit and retain disadvantaged and disabled workers.
To provide investment support for sports and multifunctional recreational infrastructure.
To provide funding for English-language publishing with a Welsh cultural focus in order to ensure that a wide range of literature from Wales and about Wales is available to readers.
The fund will provide support for scriptwriting, development, production, distribution and promotion of audio-visual works.
This scheme aims to facilitate the development of heritage and cultural properties, sites or locations where the intention is to enable improved access, interpretation, and usage of these assets.
Details of the Welsh Government Training Scheme
Details of the Welsh Government Property Development Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation.
This scheme aims to provide capital investment support and employment support to companies in Wales.