Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
This will be the highest level of nurse training places in Wales since devolution.
- A Bill to make History - Legislation to protect Wales’ past to become law
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
72 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Welsh schemes registered under the General Block Exemption Regulation
To encourage small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Wales to actively promote consultancy activity and participation in trade fairs.
To support investment which increases the level of environmental protection in Wales.
To allow the support of research, development and innovation (RD&I) activities primarily in undertakings and research organisations.
To provide incentives to Welsh businesses to recruit and retain disadvantaged and disabled workers.
To provide investment support for sports and multifunctional recreational infrastructure.
To provide funding for English-language publishing with a Welsh cultural focus in order to ensure that a wide range of literature from Wales and about Wales is available to readers.
The fund will provide support for scriptwriting, development, production, distribution and promotion of audio-visual works.
This scheme aims to facilitate the development of heritage and cultural properties, sites or locations where the intention is to enable improved access, interpretation, and usage of these assets.
Details of the Welsh Government Training Scheme
Details of the Welsh Government Property Development Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation.
This scheme aims to provide capital investment support and employment support to companies in Wales.