Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Welsh schemes registered under the General Block Exemption Regulation
To encourage small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Wales to actively promote consultancy activity and participation in trade fairs.
To support investment which increases the level of environmental protection in Wales.
To allow the support of research, development and innovation (RD&I) activities primarily in undertakings and research organisations.
To provide incentives to Welsh businesses to recruit and retain disadvantaged and disabled workers.
To provide investment support for sports and multifunctional recreational infrastructure.
To provide funding for English-language publishing with a Welsh cultural focus in order to ensure that a wide range of literature from Wales and about Wales is available to readers.
The fund will provide support for scriptwriting, development, production, distribution and promotion of audio-visual works.
This scheme aims to facilitate the development of heritage and cultural properties, sites or locations where the intention is to enable improved access, interpretation, and usage of these assets.
Details of the Welsh Government Training Scheme
Details of the Welsh Government Property Development Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation.
This scheme aims to provide capital investment support and employment support to companies in Wales.