Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
An ambitious plan for a transformative integrated transport system in South Wales will take another step forwards today, as the First Minister launches a publicity campaign for the new Metro system.
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- ‘Stickers in windows’ food hygiene rating scheme “a big success story for Wales” – Vaughan Gething
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh schemes registered under the General Block Exemption Regulation
To encourage small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Wales to actively promote consultancy activity and participation in trade fairs.
To support investment which increases the level of environmental protection in Wales.
To allow the support of research, development and innovation (RD&I) activities primarily in undertakings and research organisations.
To provide incentives to Welsh businesses to recruit and retain disadvantaged and disabled workers.
To provide investment support for sports and multifunctional recreational infrastructure.
To provide funding for English-language publishing with a Welsh cultural focus in order to ensure that a wide range of literature from Wales and about Wales is available to readers.
The fund will provide support for scriptwriting, development, production, distribution and promotion of audio-visual works.
This scheme aims to facilitate the development of heritage and cultural properties, sites or locations where the intention is to enable improved access, interpretation, and usage of these assets.
Details of the Welsh Government Training Scheme
Details of the Welsh Government Property Development Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation.
This scheme aims to provide capital investment support and employment support to companies in Wales.