Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
You can view your current project status and process payments quickly and easily.
- WEFO Online is scheduled to be unavailable between 22:00 on 7 June and 04:00 on 8 June 2016. However, it is possible that it may be available earlier.
- WEFO Online has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 7am and midnight . Users will be automatically logged off at midnight and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).