First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Between 2014–2020, Wales will benefit from around £1.8bn European Structural Funds investment.
You can use WEFO Online to interact with us and share information about your project.
You can view your current project status and process payments quickly and easily.
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 18:00 on 26 October 2016 and 03:00 on 27 October 2016.
- WEFO Online is scheduled to be unavailable between 18:00 Thursday 3rd November to 07:00 on Wednesday 9th November. However, it is possible that it may be available earlier.
- WEFO Online has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 7am and midnight . Users will be automatically logged off at midnight and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us: WEFO-Communications@Wales.GSI.Gov.UK or 0845 010 3355 to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).