Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
You can view your current project status and process payments quickly and easily.
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 18:00 on 28 September 2016 and 03:00 on 29 September 2016.
- WEFO Online has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 7am and midnight . Users will be automatically logged off at midnight and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).