Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
64 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
You can view your current project status and process payments quickly and easily.
- will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 4pm on 30 August 2016 and 10:10pm on 30 August 2016.
- has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 7am and midnight . Users will be automatically logged off at midnight and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).