Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
You can view your current project status and process payments quickly and easily.
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 6pm and 9pm on 3 May 2016.
- WEFO Online is scheduled to be unavailable between 9pm 3 May 2016 to 2am on 4 May 2016. However, it is possible that it may be available earlier.
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 2am and 5am on 4 May 2016.
- WEFO Online has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 7am and midnight . Users will be automatically logged off at midnight and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).