Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced the Welsh Government will invest an additional £20m in social care in 2017-18.
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
- Increase in funding to help Wales’ most disadvantaged pupils – Kirsty Williams
- Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Farming Connect Evaluations
- Knowledge Transfer and Innovation in the Wales Rural Development Plan (RDP) and European Innovation Partnership 2014-20 carried out by the Welsh Rural Observatory (WRO)
- Evaluation of the Agrisgôp Management Development Programme carried out by SQW Ltd
- Evaluation of the Farming Connect Development Programme carried out by SQW Ltd
- Evaluation of Farming Connect Events carried out by ADAS UK Ltd
- Evaluation of Farming Connect Subsidised Services carried out by SQW Ltd.
The Executive Summaries of all 5 evaluations and analysis are available below.
These documents have been prepared by the named evaluators on behalf of the Welsh Government. Views expressed in these reports are those of the researchers and not necessarily those of the Welsh Government’.
If you require a copy of any of the evaluation reports in full, please e-mail us - Farming.Connect@wales.gsi.gov.uk and include your full contact details, or call the Farming Connect Service Centre 08456 000 813.