Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
For some patients, travel to receive healthcare can present difficulties.
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Wales at British Tourism and Travel Show
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
WEFO guidance for project proposals and approved projects 2014-2020
A range of guidance is available to help ensure you develop and deliver your project in line with the requirements of the programmes, Economic Prioritisation Framework, and EU regulations on evaluation, audit and publicity.
At every stage of development and delivery of a project, organisations will receive ongoing support from us and / or the Regional Engagement Teams.
Throughout the life-cycle of the project, this support can take the following forms:
- review meetings with us, usually quarterly, to monitor the progress of the project
- on-going guidance around the financial claims process
- verifications to cover administrative, financial, technical and physical aspects of the project
- evaluating the impact of your project
- planning the closure of your project