Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
Since the introduction of the Help to Buy Wales scheme in 2014 a total of 4,949 property purchases were completed using a Welsh Government Help to Buy-Wales shared equity loan.
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
WEFO guidance for project proposals and approved projects 2014-2020
A range of guidance is available to help ensure you develop and deliver your project in line with the requirements of the programmes, Economic Prioritisation Framework, and EU regulations on evaluation, audit and publicity.
At every stage of development and delivery of a project, organisations will receive ongoing support from us and / or the Regional Engagement Teams.
Throughout the life-cycle of the project, this support can take the following forms:
- review meetings with us, usually quarterly, to monitor the progress of the project
- on-going guidance around the financial claims process
- verifications to cover administrative, financial, technical and physical aspects of the project
- evaluating the impact of your project
- planning the closure of your project