A stable settlement in uncertain times: Mark Drakeford sets out Local Government funding for 2017-18
Local Government Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced £4.107 billion of funding for local authorities in 2017-18.
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
- Light at the end of the tunnel for congested M4 stretch
- A stable settlement in uncertain times: Mark Drakeford sets out Local Government funding for 2017-18
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Approaches to understanding outcomes and impact in Welsh public services
- Community pharmacy services
- General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET)
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
© Crown copyright 2016
You may use and re-use the information featured in this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License.
You can view the Open Government Licence on the National Archive (external link) or you can write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context. Where any of the Crown copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged (for example, Intellectual Property Office © Crown copyright 2015). We also encourage you to establish hypertext links to this website.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material would need to be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The use of our logo is restricted and may not be used by other individuals or organisations without formal permission from us.
To seek permission to use our logo, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org