UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
69 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
© Crown copyright 2016
You may use and re-use the information featured in this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License.
You can view the Open Government Licence on the National Archive (external link) or you can write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context. Where any of the Crown copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged (for example, Intellectual Property Office © Crown copyright 2015). We also encourage you to establish hypertext links to this website.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material would need to be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The use of our logo is restricted and may not be used by other individuals or organisations without formal permission from us.
To seek permission to use our logo, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org