Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
© Crown copyright 2016
You may use and re-use the information featured in this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License.
You can view the Open Government Licence on the National Archive (external link) or you can write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context. Where any of the Crown copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged (for example, Intellectual Property Office © Crown copyright 2015). We also encourage you to establish hypertext links to this website.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material would need to be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The use of our logo is restricted and may not be used by other individuals or organisations without formal permission from us.
To seek permission to use our logo, e-mail email@example.com