Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Then why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event.
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Minister in Lyon to share lessons for Future Generations
- Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
1 day left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
© Crown copyright 2015
You may use and re-use the information featured in this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License.
You can view the Open Government Licence on the National Archive (external link) or you can write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context. Where any of the Crown copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged (for example, Intellectual Property Office © Crown copyright 2015). We also encourage you to establish hypertext links to this website.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material would need to be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The use of our logo is restricted and may not be used by other individuals or organisations without formal permission from us.
To seek permission to use our logo, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org