First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the next tranche in a series of major investments as part of an ongoing programme of support to secure the long term future of the Tata steel works in Wales.
- Attainment gap for those on free school meals closes again
- Significant fall in diagnostics and therapy waits in Wales
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Customer complaints policy
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
These guides explain how to make a complaint.
The customer complaints policy sets out what to do if you are dissatisfied with a service provided by the Welsh Government and you want to make a complaint.
We are committed to dealing effectively with any complaints you may have about our service.
Putting Things Right - Making a complaint about the NHS (File size: 213KB)
Customer complaints policy (File size: 1.5MB)