Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
The First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru, Leanne Wood have published a plan for Wales as the UK moves towards negotiations on leaving the European Union.
- Summit brings bus industry together
- New £36m fund to reduce infant class sizes and raise standards announced by Kirsty Williams
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Complaints and fraud
Raise a complaint
You can raise a complaint using the online complaints form.
Children, young people or their representatives can follow a children and young people friendly complaints procedure (external link).
Alternatively, you can call the Welsh Government Complaints reporting line on 02920 801378 or please download and complete the form below and post it to:
Complaints Advice Team,
You may complain if:
- you are concerned about the use of public funds
- you are dissatisfied with a service we have provided
- you believe we have been rude, unprofessional, unreasonable or refused to answer reasonable questions
- we knowingly gave false or misleading information.
You can report fraud using the online fraud reporting form.
Alternatively you can call the Welsh Government fraud reporting line on 02920 826480 or download and complete the form below and post it to:
Complaints Advice Team,
You should report fraud if you:
- have knowledge of a person(s) you know or reasonably believe is involved in fraudulent activity against or that impacts upon the Welsh Government
- have been told by another person of a fraud being committed against the Welsh Government
- have evidence of fraud against the Welsh Government
- believe you have evidence or knowledge of fraud, or suspect fraud against the Welsh Government, but are unsure and would like to talk to someone in confidence about it.
If your report is in relation to fraud within the NHS in Wales you can report by either calling the NHS Fraud & Corruption Reporting Line 0800 028 40 60 or on line to the Manager of NHS Counter Fraud in Wales Graham.Dainty@cfsms.gsi.gov.uk