First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Complaints and fraud
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Procedures for raising a complaint or reporting fraud.
Raise a complaint
You can raise a complaint using the online complaints form.
Children, young people or their representatives can follow a children and young people friendly complaints procedure (external link).
Alternatively, you can call the Welsh Government Complaints reporting line on 02920 801378 or please download and complete the form below and post it to:
Complaints Advice Team,
You may complain if:
- you are concerned about the use of public funds
- you are dissatisfied with a service we have provided
- you believe we have been rude, unprofessional, unreasonable or refused to answer reasonable questions
- we knowingly gave false or misleading information.
You can report fraud using the online fraud reporting form.
Alternatively you can call the Welsh Government fraud reporting line on 02920 826480 or download and complete the form below and post it to:
Complaints Advice Team,
You should report fraud if you:
- have knowledge of a person(s) you know or reasonably believe is involved in fraudulent activity against or that impacts upon the Welsh Government
- have been told by another person of a fraud being committed against the Welsh Government
- have evidence of fraud against the Welsh Government
- believe you have evidence or knowledge of fraud, or suspect fraud against the Welsh Government, but are unsure and would like to talk to someone in confidence about it.
If your report is in relation to fraud within the NHS in Wales you can report by either calling the NHS Fraud & Corruption Reporting Line 0800 028 40 60 or on line to the Manager of NHS Counter Fraud in Wales Graham.Dainty@cfsms.gsi.gov.uk