Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Consultation on the code of practice in relation to measuring the performance of social services.
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A Living Language A Language for Living. Consultation on a Strategy for the Welsh Language
We want to ensure that Welsh remains an integral part of our culture and society and that it flourishes as a language of daily use.
Our aim is that the strategy will build on the successes of Iaith Pawb and the work of the Welsh Language Board.
It also reflects the commitments in 'One Wales', including
- the conferral of legislative competence on the Welsh language on the National Assembly for Wales,
- the introduction of a proposed Welsh Language Measure, and
- the publication of our Welsh-medium Education Strategy.
You will find questions at the end of each section of the consultation document. We welcome your replies to these questions or any other comments you wish to make.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (74)
Environment and countryside (142)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (102)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)