Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme: Magor to Castleton Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and Habitats Regulations Assessment
The M4 Magor to Castleton, Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme (M4 CEM) was set up to explore and resolve issues of capacity, safety and resilience along the M4 corridor in south-east Wales.
The M4 CEM Consultation, which asked participants to comment on a range of options contributing towards a strategy to reduce traffic congestion on the M4 around Newport, ran between March and July 2012. Taking into account the environmental issues identified throughout the engagement and consultation process, an Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and a Habitats Regulations Assessment has now been prepared.
The Welsh Government invites comments on each of these documents, which will help the Minister for Local Government and Communities, Carl Sargeant, make an announcement about what strategy will be adopted to resolve the problems of capacity, safety and resilience affecting the M4 Corridor between Magor and Castleton.
To view the consultation documents and for further information about the M4 CEM Programme, please visit the M4CEM website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (79)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Welsh language (3)