“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme: Magor to Castleton Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and Habitats Regulations Assessment
The M4 Magor to Castleton, Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme (M4 CEM) was set up to explore and resolve issues of capacity, safety and resilience along the M4 corridor in south-east Wales.
The M4 CEM Consultation, which asked participants to comment on a range of options contributing towards a strategy to reduce traffic congestion on the M4 around Newport, ran between March and July 2012. Taking into account the environmental issues identified throughout the engagement and consultation process, an Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and a Habitats Regulations Assessment has now been prepared.
The Welsh Government invites comments on each of these documents, which will help the Minister for Local Government and Communities, Carl Sargeant, make an announcement about what strategy will be adopted to resolve the problems of capacity, safety and resilience affecting the M4 Corridor between Magor and Castleton.
To view the consultation documents and for further information about the M4 CEM Programme, please visit the M4CEM website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (5)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (84)
Environment and countryside (172)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (120)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (37)
People and communities (61)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)