Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
143 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Collection and Publication of Fire Statistics
The Knowledge and Analytical Services department collects, analyses and disseminates data on many aspects of Fire and Rescue Service activity in Wales. Data on operational statistics is collected annually and covers human resources, finance, operational data, fire safety and community fire safety. Data is published on this as well as on fire incidents and performance indicators.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek users’ views on proposals to change the data collections and statistical outputs. Your contributions will help us to understand the impact these changes could have on the individuals and organisations that use these statistics. The outcome of this consultation will inform our priorities for the years ahead. This is in line with the Official Statistics Code of Practice which states that effective user engagement is fundamental both to trust in statistics and securing maximum public value.
We would like to obtain as much feedback as possible and would be grateful if you could complete this brief online form.
Please note that if your website has restrictions on the use of cloud computing services, you may have difficulty accessing the online form. If so, please use the Excel version of the questionnaire below.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (79)
Environment and countryside (149)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Welsh language (3)