Capgemini to create 100 jobs in South Wales, backed by Welsh Government
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, intends to create 100 highly skilled jobs over the next three years.
- Welsh NHS delivery plans for major conditions extended to 2020
- Minister celebrates construction of three new Torfaen Primaries
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Capgemini to create 100 jobs in South Wales, backed by Welsh Government
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Collection and Publication of Fire Statistics
The Knowledge and Analytical Services department collects, analyses and disseminates data on many aspects of Fire and Rescue Service activity in Wales. Data on operational statistics is collected annually and covers human resources, finance, operational data, fire safety and community fire safety. Data is published on this as well as on fire incidents and performance indicators.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek users’ views on proposals to change the data collections and statistical outputs. Your contributions will help us to understand the impact these changes could have on the individuals and organisations that use these statistics. The outcome of this consultation will inform our priorities for the years ahead. This is in line with the Official Statistics Code of Practice which states that effective user engagement is fundamental both to trust in statistics and securing maximum public value.
We would like to obtain as much feedback as possible and would be grateful if you could complete this brief online form.
Please note that if your website has restrictions on the use of cloud computing services, you may have difficulty accessing the online form. If so, please use the Excel version of the questionnaire below.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (158)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (34)
People and communities (52)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)