“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Proposed changes to Householder Permitted Development Rights
We want to make a number of changes to allow more improvements and to clarify what permitted development you can do. This consultation sets out these changes.
This consultation explains our proposals for changes to Part 1 of Schedule 2 to the GPDO about householder permitted development in Wales.
The proposed changes will:
- allow householders freedom to make more improvements and alterations within their property without planning permission
- set conditions for some permitted development rights so developments are carried out in a way that minimises impact on others, and takes account of flood prevention measures
- place more restrictions on permitted development within World Heritage Sites.
Proposed text for an Amendment Order – “The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment) (Wales) Order XXXX” is available in Annex 1.
A draft Technical Guidance Document is available in Annex 2. This is designed to explain the proposed rules on permitted development for householders, what they mean and how they should be applied.
A draft Regulatory Impact Assessment is available in Annex 3. It assesses the likely impacts of the proposals to amend Part 1 to the GPDO.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (5)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (84)
Environment and countryside (172)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (120)
Housing and Regeneration (28)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (37)
People and communities (61)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)