Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
A taste of Wales in London
“It is great to see our producers celebrating our patron Saint of Wales - St David and promoting their wonderful products in London. We have such a fine array of quality products here in Wales."
- St David’s Day in Dubai
- Across Wales young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- A taste of Wales in London
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
30 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Call for evidence: Ensuring the planning system delivers
As part of the evidence base for the Planning Bill due in 2013, an independent advisory group has been set up to review and consider the options on how to deliver the planning system in the future.
The review will look at, and make recommendations about:
- Options for future deliver of the planning system including a preferred approach;
- The legislation and policy guidance necessary to introduce the options and preferred approach;
- An assessment of the resources necessary to deliver the options and preferred approach – this will include staff numbers and costs; and
- Improvements that can be implemented quickly and easily.
We welcome views on:
- The key policy objectives that the planning system should deliver;
- How can we deliver the planning system most effectively, and how can we measure it;
- The current delivery mechanisms and institutional arrangements; and
- Any other evidence or examples that you think are relevant.
We received 110 responses to this consultation. These responses are available on CD on request. To request a copy of the responses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (6)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (72)
Environment and countryside (138)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (100)
Housing and Regeneration (23)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (45)
Welsh language (3)