Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Call for evidence: Ensuring the planning system delivers
As part of the evidence base for the Planning Bill due in 2013, an independent advisory group has been set up to review and consider the options on how to deliver the planning system in the future.
The review will look at, and make recommendations about:
- Options for future deliver of the planning system including a preferred approach;
- The legislation and policy guidance necessary to introduce the options and preferred approach;
- An assessment of the resources necessary to deliver the options and preferred approach – this will include staff numbers and costs; and
- Improvements that can be implemented quickly and easily.
We welcome views on:
- The key policy objectives that the planning system should deliver;
- How can we deliver the planning system most effectively, and how can we measure it;
- The current delivery mechanisms and institutional arrangements; and
- Any other evidence or examples that you think are relevant.
We received 110 responses to this consultation. These responses are available on CD on request. To request a copy of the responses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (77)
Environment and countryside (146)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (26)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)