Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Building Regulations control certain types of building work and ensure that buildings meet certain standards for health, safety, welfare, convenience and sustainability.
We must implement the requirements of EU Directive 2010/31/EU on the Energy Performance of Buildings. We want your views on how to incorporate these requirements into law. We are not seeking your views on the actual requirements.
We would also like your views on the changes needed in Wales to facilitate the Green Deal. The Department for Energy and Climate Change have already consulted on these changes in England.
We have held a closed consultation on the changes to Schedule 3 with:
- the Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales (BRACW)
- the Competent Persons Forum and
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
We have included these changes in the consultation document for information.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (87)
Environment and countryside (177)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (129)
Housing and Regeneration (29)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (39)
People and communities (62)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)