UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Building Regulations control certain types of building work and ensure that buildings meet certain standards for health, safety, welfare, convenience and sustainability.
We must implement the requirements of EU Directive 2010/31/EU on the Energy Performance of Buildings. We want your views on how to incorporate these requirements into law. We are not seeking your views on the actual requirements.
We would also like your views on the changes needed in Wales to facilitate the Green Deal. The Department for Energy and Climate Change have already consulted on these changes in England.
We have held a closed consultation on the changes to Schedule 3 with:
- the Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales (BRACW)
- the Competent Persons Forum and
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
We have included these changes in the consultation document for information.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (0)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (63)
Environment and countryside (84)
Finance and Law (7)
Health and social care (21)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (6)
People and communities (10)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (4)