Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
63 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Building Regulations control certain types of building work and ensure that buildings meet certain standards for health, safety, welfare, convenience and sustainability.
We must implement the requirements of EU Directive 2010/31/EU on the Energy Performance of Buildings. We want your views on how to incorporate these requirements into law. We are not seeking your views on the actual requirements.
We would also like your views on the changes needed in Wales to facilitate the Green Deal. The Department for Energy and Climate Change have already consulted on these changes in England.
We have held a closed consultation on the changes to Schedule 3 with:
- the Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales (BRACW)
- the Competent Persons Forum and
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
We have included these changes in the consultation document for information.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (63)
Environment and countryside (85)
Finance and Law (7)
Health and social care (25)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (6)
People and communities (10)
Science and technology (0)
Welsh language (4)