Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Local Authority (Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees) (Wales) Regulations 2012, Statutory Guidance on Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees and Statutory Guidance on Annual Reports
Purpose of the draft Regulations
These draft Regulations permit two or more local authorities to appoint a joint overview and scrutiny committee to make report or recommendations to any of the authorities or their executive about matter affecting their areas.
Purpose of Statutory Guidance
To give guidance to local authorities when appointing an overview and scrutiny committee and to give guidance to the joint committee when it is exercising its functions.
To give guidance to local authorities when making arrangements for elected members to publish an annual report.
Sections 58 of the Local Government Measure 2011 empowers the Welsh Ministers to make regulations to permit two or more local authorities to appoint a joint overview and scrutiny committee and to issue statutory guidance to which joint overview and scrutiny committees must have regard when exercising its functions.
Section 5 empowers the Welsh Ministers to issue statutory guidance to which local authorities must have regard when making arrangements for the production of annual reports under section 5.
Extent and application
This subordinate legislation will apply to Wales only.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (2)
Environment and countryside (9)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (6)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (0)
People and communities (3)
Welsh language (1)