Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Working Together for Wales: The Public Service Workforce
The Framework sets out a vision of a Wales-wide public service which fully recognises the dedication and excellence of the public service workforce understanding that trust and confidence are crucial to high performing services. It is partnered by this Green Paper on the Public Service Workforce.
In order to meet the objectives set out in the Strategic Framework the Green Paper proposes legislation in the following areas:
- The ability by Welsh Ministers to issue statutory guidance on matters affecting the devolved public service workforce including a process to govern the adoption of agreements which arise out of the Workforce Partnership Council
- A duty on devolved public service organisations to promote and apply partnership working as it affects workforce matters
- A Two-Tier and TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations) code for devolved public services organisations in Wales.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (1)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (77)
Environment and countryside (146)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (104)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (30)
People and communities (47)
Welsh language (3)