Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
The most fundamental reform to homelessness legislation in over 30 years comes into force across Wales.
- Minister visits Germany to learn more about their apprenticeship programmes
- GE Healthcare's first Innovation Village in the UK creates international interest from young life science businesses
- New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
More than just words - Strategic Framework for Welsh Language Services in Health, Social Services and Social Care
We aim to provide a service that will satisfy needs of Welsh speakers and their families or carers. This will ensure that they are able to receive services in their own language throughout the care process.
The Minister and the Deputy Minister established an independent group. It developed a three year Strategic Framework for Welsh language services in health and social services.
The framework is built on the values embodied in health, social services and social care:
- all users should be treated with dignity and respect, and should
- receive accurate assessments and appropriate, effective care.
We are seeking comments and views from stakeholders, partners and the public on the draft Strategic Framework and Action Plans. Register to attend one of the consultation events.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (75)
Environment and countryside (142)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)