Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
More than just words - Strategic Framework for Welsh Language Services in Health, Social Services and Social Care
We aim to provide a service that will satisfy needs of Welsh speakers and their families or carers. This will ensure that they are able to receive services in their own language throughout the care process.
The Minister and the Deputy Minister established an independent group. It developed a three year Strategic Framework for Welsh language services in health and social services.
The framework is built on the values embodied in health, social services and social care:
- all users should be treated with dignity and respect, and should
- receive accurate assessments and appropriate, effective care.
We are seeking comments and views from stakeholders, partners and the public on the draft Strategic Framework and Action Plans. Register to attend one of the consultation events.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (80)
Environment and countryside (154)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (108)
Housing and Regeneration (27)
Improving public services (7)
Local government (32)
People and communities (50)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (3)