Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
More than just words - Strategic Framework for Welsh Language Services in Health, Social Services and Social Care
We aim to provide a service that will satisfy needs of Welsh speakers and their families or carers. This will ensure that they are able to receive services in their own language throughout the care process.
The Minister and the Deputy Minister established an independent group. It developed a three year Strategic Framework for Welsh language services in health and social services.
The framework is built on the values embodied in health, social services and social care:
- all users should be treated with dignity and respect, and should
- receive accurate assessments and appropriate, effective care.
We are seeking comments and views from stakeholders, partners and the public on the draft Strategic Framework and Action Plans. Register to attend one of the consultation events.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (87)
Environment and countryside (177)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (129)
Housing and Regeneration (29)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (39)
People and communities (62)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)