- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Mental Health (Regional Provision) (Wales) Regulations 2012
These bodies (the ‘local mental health partners’) would be required to:
- deliver local primary mental health support services under Part 1 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010, and
- make arrangements for provision of assessments for former users of secondary mental health services under Part 3 of the Measure.
The Regulations have been drafted in a way which recognises and facilitates these regional arrangements.
LHBs and local authorities would not then be able to make Part 1 schemes or Part 3 arrangements on a local authority-wide basis as the Measure currently allows. They would be obliged to enter into region-wide schemes and arrangements.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (2)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (87)
Environment and countryside (177)
Finance and Law (6)
Health and social care (129)
Housing and Regeneration (29)
Improving public services (8)
Local government (39)
People and communities (62)
Science and technology (2)
Welsh language (4)