Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on Front of Pack nutrition labelling
There is currently a high level of voluntary use of FoP labelling across the UK. However, these adopt a variety of formats.
Research indicates that consistent expression and use across as many food products as possible would maximise the impact of labelling and improve consumer ability to choose healthier foods.
Any future approach to achieving consistency will have to take into account the new legal framework for the Provision of Food Information to Consumers as well as:
- research into consumer understanding and
- use of FoP information.
The consultation runs for a period of 12 weeks.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (75)
Environment and countryside (142)
Finance and Law (4)
Health and social care (103)
Housing and Regeneration (25)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (46)
Welsh language (3)